Some have asked about this claim on my biog page, so here's the lowdown on this enthralling, enjoyable, and happiness-spreading activity which costs little and benefits all who try it.
Lip gymnastics is a skill to do with the lips. If you've never been kissed by a practitioner, then you may not know what you have missed. Those who have, rave about it. Oh yes.
The basic limbering-up exercises include:
• Mini Pucker, Semi Pucker, Standard Pucker, Extreme Pucker
• The Ripple Effect
• Basic Moistening, Advanced Moistening, Graduate Moistening,
• The Pout, The Extended Pout, The Extreme Pout (with crossed
• Eyelid syncronisation
• Embouchure (a very popular move with the ladies, I can tell you)
• Reverse Pout, Triple Lutz with toe loops (oh, no that's something else)
• Forward 3/4 twist with 3 revolutions piked (no wait I'm getting all muddled here)
• The Auntie (discrete lack of passion)
• The Raspberry
• Mmmmoomiemarmiemeemiemarmymoomie (as encouraged by choir practice)
For further details, apply www.lipsakimbo.org and brace yourself for an experience.